Pages

1.24.2013

jokes..................................


A recently fired stock trader said ... "This is worse than divorce... I have lost everything and I still have my wife..."

Father: Your teacher says she finds itImpossible to teach you anything!Son:That`s why I say she`s no good!

Before marriage:Roses are red,sky is blue,O my darling!I love u.After Marriage:Roses are dead, I have flu,don`t come near me,Paray hatt tuu.

I just feel u... Whenever I feel u... I just miss u .. Whenever i miss u .. I just wanna See u ... Do u know why.... It`s just because ...

Wife:yesterday-night I saw a dream That u were sending me Jewelry and clothes! Husband: yeah, I saw your dad paying the bill !!!

Most interesting line written on the front of T-shirt of a girl, . . . Excuse me ! My face is above.;-)

Husband asks,Do you know the meaning of WIFE. It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime! WIFE satys No,it means-With Idiot for Ever.

Marriage: It`s an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree and a woman gains her master

Its INTERNATIONAL GOOD LOOKING DAY!send this to someone that you think is gorgeous, dont send it to me as I have had 100s already

Twinkle twinkle little star, you should know what you are, and once you know what you are, Mental hospital is not so far.

Romance LOVE CAN NEITHER BE CREATED NOR BE DESTROYED, IT CAN ONLY BE CHANGED FROM ONE GIRL FRIEND TO ANOTHER

Sweet candies are nice to eat .. Sweet words are easy to say .. but, sweet ppl are hard to find ... OH MY GOD! how did u find me?

Hello, this is GOD. I make few bad creations but you are the worst monster I ever realised.My apologies on behalf of the whole world

The more I learn the more I get to know,the more I know the more I forget,the more I forget the less I know,so why should I be learning??

twinkle twinkle little star tera boy friend gaya bazar us ko mil gaya doosra pyar ab tu beth ker makhyan maaar

I have a confession to makeever since i metu its been hardfor meto 4get uevery night isee u in my dreamsand find myself shouting GHOST GHOST

From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec,From birth till my death, my feelings 4 u have never changed.For me, you`ve always been...a headach!

MBBS Final Exam:-Question: Fill in the blanks.If a lady faints, we must 1st check her PU-S-Only few intelligent students wrote PULSE

Banta falls in luv wit a nurse.. After much thinking, he finally writes a luv letter 2 her: "I LUV U SISTER"

What is a difference between a Kiss,a Car and a Monkey? A kiss is so dear, a car is too dear and a monkey is U dear.

Father: How did you fail the final exam? Son: Under water Aather:What do you mean?

If i need "Brain Transplantation"I will prefer your brain...don`t think that you are a genius.... i need a brain which is never use before

Q: Why dogs don`t marry? A: Bcoz they are already leading a dog`s life!

Birdy birdy in the sky dropped a poopy in my eye, I don''t worry I don`t cry, I`m just happy that cows can`t fly!

I have lots ofjokes in my inbox,But I can`t send you all of them,It will take a lot of time,So I`m sending u just1 joke"You areso beautiful"

If u r stressed, you`ll get pimples.. if u crymu`ll get wrinkles.. So, y don`t u smile & get dimples?

A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression he just cleaned the whole house.

Tomorrow is my exam But I don`t care Because a single sheet of paper can`t decide my future.

Statistics showthat 1% of women in the world,are on medication for mental illness So beware!99% are running around without proper medication

Doc 2 Patient:The check which u gave me has returned back.Patient 2 Doc:The head-ache for which you gave me medicine has also returned back

Question by a student!!If a single teacher can`t teach us all the subjects,Then..How could u expect a single student to learn all subjects?

Wats d height of hope??It is:sittin in d exam hall, holdin d question paper in hand n tellin ur self "dude,dnt worry.Exams wil get postponed

"The universe is Finite..." Which is a comforting Thought For those people , Who cannot remember Where they leave Things

Commerce professor asks the student: what is the most important source of finance for starting business? Student: "Father in law".

Three lights to save the earth from the darkness.. 1st:sunlight 2nd: moonlight 3rd:you my sweet friend tube light ok cool cool cool darling

Beautiful Lines For Life: Life is a mirror in which you should absorb Good Things.. And reflect Bad Things..

Every relation can be made stronger by trusting on each other,but more than that we should learn to compromise to keep any relation longer.

People dont care when they lose 1RS coin from their pocket. but They feel distressing when they lose 1RS from their mobile balance!

Every heart knows how to beat the feelings.. But, Some heart only knows how to response the feelings..!!

Whenever you are in a position to help someone, Just do it & be glad, Bcoz God is answering someone`s prayers through you.

Dreams give support to hope. Hope inspires efforts. Effort results in success. So dreams r root of success. May all ur dreams come true.

Mobile ek MANDIR hai,Simcard uska DEVTACall karne wala PUJARI,Sms bhejne wala DANI,Padhane wala BHAKT Reply na karne wala mandir ka BHIKARI.

When i spend time with you.. . . . , M giving you a part of my life That will never come back So please dont make me regret it later.

Somewhere I Heard.. Life is Beautiful.. But Very Soon I Released.. Lots of Conditions Apply..!!

A cute boyasks a fallen rose:Don`t u get hurt wen u r plucked?Rose replied:No I forget mypain thinking that i am the reasonfor someone smile

Confidence is key, Sometimes, you need to look like you are confident, even when you are not.

It is said that if you close your eyes, you see the person you love the most. and when i do that, . . SlideShow begins.

God has DepositedLove,Joy,Prosperity,Peace,Laughter &All Kinds of Blessings in Ur ATM Account Use without Limit.The PIN Code is PRAYER

You know what COLLEGE means?? C=Come O=On L=Lets L=Love E=Each G=Girl E=Equally So every BOY goes to COLLEGE.

Girlfriend is Hot Water, Lover is Mineral Water, Wife is Corporation Water, Relationship is Kaveri Water, But"FRIENDSHIP"is pure Rain Water!

0 comments: