Pages

1.24.2013

Lovely SMS


Sometimes we lose someone by saying I LOVE YOU But, More often we lose someone, by fearing to say, I LOVE YOU. That is the cutest logic...

I Only Live For Your Love If I Had The Chance To Dance With You I Will Choose The Song That Would Never End....

Your love is unique and special,When you follow only your heart but not reasons,not rules,not what others saying,not even your own mind !!!!

You are sweeter than sweets You are more lovely than a flower And in the entire world You are the Only One that I LOVE

My passions are with you My dreams will come true You know how much I love you So I can`t part away from you

As the earth revolves round the sun for its life,So I revolve round u for my love.May God brighten your life with the light of my love.

You are so special to me,you`re my joy, my love, and my life.Living without you will tear me apart because you make my life worth living.

Those we Love,Never go away,They walk besides us everyday Unseen,Unheard,Still Near,Still Loved, Still Missed,& Still Very Dear Just like u.

`Love` is a SMALL COIN, `Life` is a BIG COIN, `Wife` is LUCKY COIN, `Lover` is a SWEET COIN, But `FRINDSHIP` is a GOLDEN COIN. Keep It Safe

Leave it once it`ll will be left forever,Get it once it`ll be yoursforever,It`s nothing butLOVE, LOVEonly once and you`ll be loved forever.

Feel of Missing Lovable one.... You are Walking in Full Rain But You Feel Your Eyes only Getting Wet That`s the Pain Of True Love..!!

"If someone loves you more than someone, then the someone lets you to go with that someone, who loves you more than that someone"..!

"Sometimes We Lose Somone By Saying I Love You.... But More Often We Lose Someone, By Fearing to Say I Love You"..!!

"Life is not Just Waiting for Someone Who is Made for You... But Life is Living for Someone Who is Happy Because Only for You"..!!

My heart for you will never break, My smile for you will never fade, My love for you will never end. I love you!

Never Leave the one you Love for the one you Like , because, The one you Like will Leave you for the one they Love..!!

Why do we Need A Lover When so Many Love us? Because, "there are so many gases In Air, But, We Need nly Oxygen to Live.."

A Lovely Love Quote By a Cute LOVER- "My Love That Shal Not Die, Till The Sun Grows Cold And The Stars Grow Old"..!!

Love is like swallowing hot chocolate, it takes you by surprise at firts, but keeps you warm for a long time..!

My love listen to my voice whispering,listen to my heart yearning for u,look inside my heart it is u I need to blossom up My day love u..!

I will Continue My Love Even If My Love Fails... Bcoz, How Would I Hate the Heart Which Made Me To Love More than My Life...!!

When I look into your eyes, it is like a gateway into the world of which I want to be a part. "All in all I love You"..!!

Mountains hide people you adore, Distance pushes them further but Thoughts will always bring them close to the heart. I Love You.!

Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can never tell.

The first person who teach you The Meaning of the word "Love"will also be the first person who Teaches you the Meaning of the word "Pain".

It is said that, When a woman closes her eyes, she sees the person she loves the most! And When a man does that.. The slide show begins..!

If You Love some one than be Brave to tell them.... Or Be Brave enough to see them Loved by others ..

Though life goes on and we go our own ways,I can never forget our sweet happy days.This is so true, have neverloved someone like I love you.

Love is like a star, Life is like a dream. Love is Life, and Life is Love, ever since I saw you.

True love is difficult to find, It`s in the heart and not in the mind. The love in my heart is true, since it came the day I saw you!

When u r in true relationship, no matter how much u fight and laugh, everything end in"I LOVE YOU"

Love without depending, Live without pretending, Listen without defending, Speak without offending, Smile without doubting.

The Person Who Always Irritates You, Is The One Who LOVES You The Most But Only Fails To Express It

Love Someone... Not Because They Give You What You Need ...!!! . But . Because They Give You Feelings You Never Thought You Needed!

I Feel Soemething In My Heart It`s Like A Little Flame Everytime I See You This Flame Lights Up This Flame Is Special For You

Friendship is like a bank.In which you have to Deposit.Love,Sympathy,Trust,Help & joy.and as Interest you will get companion for life time!

If i were a tear in your eye,I would rolldown on to your lips,Butif u were a tear in my eye,I would never cry as i would beafraid to lose u!

Life ends when u stop dreaming,Hope ends when u stop believing Love ends when u stop caring.So dream hope and love..Makes Life Beautiful

Love is just like life,Its not always easy and does not always bring happiness.But when we do not stop living why should we stop loving.....

Falling in love, Is when she falls asleep in your arms, and wakes up in your dreams!

World is cruel,Love is blind,Lost in sadness,Blur in mind,Heart is broken,Flame had died,Time has passed,But why is she...still not mine

"I trust u"is a better compliment than"i love u". Because u may not always trust the person,u love but u can always love,The person u trust.

Love is like war... ****Easy to start.... *****Difficult to end.... *****Impossible to forget

LOVE IS A SYMBOL OF EVERYTHING THAT WIPES AWAY ALL SENSE OF TIME REMOVING ALL MEMORY OF BEGINNING AND ALL TEAR OF AN END

It`s not hard to find someone who will tell you that they love you. It`s hard to find someone that actually means it.

Love can be expressed in many ways. One way I know is to send it across the distance to the person who is reading this.

Love is something special,a treasure I want to find...To others,love is blind but for me,its not true,coz when I fell in love...I saw you.

True love is hard to find, special one, one of a kind. I know because it appeared to me on a strange day I met you.

There are endless reasons why I love you but the most important is...darling, knowing you is loving you.

Nothing to say.Nothing to write.Nothing to send.But I believethat,u willlisten,read &recieve myfeelings in the silence too.I LOVE U MY DEAR.

0 comments: